Sunday, June 17, 2007

Glenn Beck - End of Days?

I was channel surfing this week and came across the Glenn Beck show (CNN HN) with the caption "End of Days?" In the past I heard Glenn Beck warn about the "coming apocalypse" and turned it off. A year later, the rant apparently still continues.

Just out of curiosity, I searched YouTube to see whether anyone else has picked up on this... and found:



I wonder how CNN journalists who cover real news from war zones, feel about this type of broadcasting on their sister network?

I'm sure this helps CNN HN's ratings. It certainly doesn't do much for CNN's credibility. For me, this type of broadcasting is much more offensive than anything ever uttered by Don Imus.

Maybe Glenn is right. For me, it is the "end of days" - of my viewing of CNN HN.

No comments: